The audio speaker cannot be found from an Apple device. (Copy of Answer 125074)
To ensure that the Airplay wireless technology icon or unit name appears on your Apple iPad or iPhone or iPod mobile digital device, check the following:
- Make sure the LINK indicator lights up in green or amber.
- Check that the audio speaker and the Apple device or Macintosh computer or PC are connected to the same network.
- Update the software version of the audio speaker to the latest version.
- Check that the Apple device or iTunes has the latest software version.
- If problem persists, reboot the Apple device or iTunes.
- Turn off any firewall settings or security software installed on your Mac or PC.
NOTE: For instructions on disabling the firewall or any security software on your Mac or PC, contact the manufacturer.
- If you use the audio speaker in a network environment without a router, it may take about a minute for the audio speaker to obtain its IP address after you turn on the power.
- The IP address may be in use by another device when you use a fixed IP address. Use a different IP address in this case.