Informacja o tym pliku do pobrania
Benefits and improvements
- Improves reliability
The latest version of this update is compatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
IMPORTANT: Models upgraded to Windows 8.1 is also targeted by this update.
Informacja o pliku
- 13,350,672 byte
Pobierz i zainstaluj
Before you upgrade
- Sometimes the message "Windows needs your permission to continue" may appear in the User Account Control dialogue box. In this case, click [Continue] to proceed, and follow the instructions.
Step 1: Install the update
Make sure to log in as an Administrator on your computer
- Download EP0000******.exe file and save it in a folder on your computer.
- Go to the folder where the file has been downloaded.
- Double-tap (or double-click) EP0000******.exe.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer when installation is complete.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
After the update, please confirm the new version has been installed successfully.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click [Uninstall a Program].
- The [Programs and Features] screen is displayed. Check the version in the Bluetooth Driver section.
If the version is shown as "220.127.116.11", the upgrade was successful.