Firmware Update 1.10 for Pioneer DVR-K16 (CD-RW/DVD±RW Drive)
This firmware fixes following issue :
- Corrected the write parameters for DVD+RW 8x RICOH disks and DVD+R DL 8x RICOH disks.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Please make sure that there is no disk in the device before you execute this firmware.
Do not shutdown the unit while the Firmware update procedure is in progress.
Please make sure you are running on mains power when doing the update.
Do not stop the Firmware update procedure while in progress.
Not following any of the above, could severely damage your system !!
1. How to verify if your unit has a Pioneer DVR-K16?
1. Click on the Start button and then right click on My Computer.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Select the Hardware tab and than click on Device Manager.
4. Double click on DVD/CD-ROM drives.
5. Verify now that you can see "Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K16".
6. If you have the corresponding drive, than you can proceed with the Firmware upgrade.
2. Download and install Instructions
1. Download the filePIFOPD-01382000-UN.exe, and save it to a download directory (ex. C:\Download\).
2. Go the download directory, and double-clickPIFOPD-01382000-UN.exe.
3. A popup will appear : The use in an improper way may cause.... Please ready carefully and follow the instructions. Press Yes to proceed.
4. A popup will appear : The drive has been pre-selected and you see the current and updated firmware version
5. Press Update to do the update.
6. The drive will eject and it will take approx 25 seconds to do the update.
7. When the update is completed a popup will show indicating that the update was successful and asks to restart the PC.
8. Press Ok and the PC will reboot.
9. The PC will detect new hardware (optical drive)
Informacja o pliku
- 32 bit
- 1.42 Mb