PICTUREGEAR &NORTON ANTIVIRUS PATCH FOR WINDOWS MILLENNIUM
Update for Sony VAIO notebook computers:
This update allows the customer to use PictureGear and send picture by mail when Norton Antivirus 2000 is installed.
1. Download instruction
1. Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web. Name it "Download" folder.
2. Download the below file into the "Download" folder. "PictureGear & Norton Antivirus Patch.exe" (1,271 KB)
3. When download is completed, select [display]-[detail] in the Explorer. Check the size of the driver. If the size is the same, your downloading was successfully completed. If the size is different, delete the file you have downloaded and proceed the download again.
2. Installation instruction
1. Double-click on "PictureGear & Norton Antivirus Patch.exe" file.
2. An InstallShield Wizard box appears to you.
3. Click the Next button.
4. Click on Finish.
5. The update is done.
3. Uninstall the patch
1. Go to the Control Panel.
2. Double click on the Add/Remove Programs.
3. Select in the list "PictureGear[Norton Antivirus] Patch".
4. Click on Add/Remove software.
5. Click on Finish.
6. Click on OK.
7. The patch has been uninstalled.
Please read the following carefully. Sony Corporation will not be responsible for any problems caused by customer"s improper operation when customers did not follow the below instructions.
1.Make sure to follow the instruction correctly in this program.
2.This program is only for the above stated Sony VAIO notebooks.
3. This program is protected by the property rights. Customers are not allowed to deliver a copy, or use in a way Sony does not determine.
4. Sony Corporation is not responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly From using this program.
Sony, VAIO and the VAIO logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows and the Windows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Informacja o pliku
- 32 bit
- 1.24 Mb