Graphics Driver Registry Patch 070830
What is this?
A registry patch is a small application which will just change some lines in the Windows registry.
As this is an immediate process, running a registry patch will normally only take a second. So if you do not see anything happening, that is probably because the necessary changes are already applied.
Is this relevant for you?
It is recommended to all users apply this registry patch
What does it fix?
This update resolves the issue of movie playback becoming white when a projector is connected via VGA.
How do I perform this update?
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this file and save it to a download directory.
3. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click it to start the installation.
4. Click Continue at the User Account Control dialog box.
5. If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" dialog box is shown, click "This program installs correctly".
Informacja o pliku
- 32 bit
- 295.18 Kb