Installation procedure for firmware update for "MATSHITA","UJDA-755" optical drive.
Please check if your VAIO is using the "MATSHITA","UJDA-755"
- Download the file
- Browse to the directory where you downloaded the file to.
- Double Click KMFOPD-00633502-UN.exe
- Open the disc tray when prompted to do so and then click OK
- Make sure that you will not close the tray during the upgrade process and make sure not to stop the upgrade while in process and press OK
- The drive used and the revision of the firmware will be mentioned, click OK if this is OK
- Do not touch your VAIO until you get the above Window. Once you get this window then click "EXIT"
- Wait until the VAIO has exited completly from the update tool, once this has happened (return to desktop), then restart your VAIO manually.
Informacja o pliku
- 32 bit
- 1001.55 Kb