Giga Pocket Version 22.214.171.12470 Update Program for Microsoft Windows XP
- Installing DirectX 9.0b causes the TV tuner card to stop working.
- Memo field in detailed view contains wrong characters.
- Pressing pause on the remote pauses the recording deck.
- Top part of the video is not visible in full screen mode.
- Video Capsule status turns to "x" when many periodical recordings are done in case that disk is full.
- Database error sometimes occurs when video capsule via network.
- Video capsule status sometimes turns to new.
- Moving process sometimes stops when some video capsules are moved toNetwork Cabinet.
- Can not reserve recordings with error messagealready bookedeven if recording is not reserved.
- Saved folder can be released while recording video capsule in that folder.
- Database error occurs after canceling during moving to folder on the same drive is done.
- Database error occurs if the name of video capsule is changed to already used name by other video capsule.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the fileGiGaPocket_Update_501412170.zip, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
- Right-clickGiGaPocket_Update_501412170.zipand clickextract All.
- In the Compressed (zipped)Folders Extraction Wizard, specify where you want to store the extracted files.
- Open the folder containing the extracted files and double SETUP to start the installation..
- ClickOKagain to remove the remove pre-installed Giga Pocket.
- Please wait while Setup uninstalls Giga Pocket.
- ClickFinish- A new Wizard is displayed.
- ClickNext- Wait while the Wizard installs the software.
Informacja o pliku
- 32 bit
- 15.64 Mb