Blu-ray Drive UJ-215_BSX - D112What is this?
A firmware is a small computer program which is embedded in a hardware device.
It typically resides on a microchip. The advantage of such a chip is that it can be updated in order to cope with new technical developments or to solve certain issues.
Is this relevant for you?
This update is recommended, as it improves disc compatibility.
What does it fix?
Read Support for BD-R LtH Media.
Manual Installation Instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000228593.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
Informacja o pliku
- 32 / 64 bit
- 1.51 Mb